Breadboard-Mini Modular 170 Tie Point Black
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This solderless breadboard has 17 rows of tie points, enough for up to two 14- or 16-pin DIP ICs. Although it is difficult to see in the pictures, the rows and columns are conveniently labeled. The board features an adhesive backing and two mounting holes, and tabs allow multiple units to be connected for larger projects. This breadboard is red and will add a splash of color to your project; other colors are also available
Customers who bought this item also bought
- 170 Solder-less Points
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.