AMS1117 – 3.3V SMD
The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide up to 1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential.
The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V, decreasing at lower load currents.
● High Efficiency Linear Regulators
● Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
● 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
● Battery Chargers
● Active SCSI Terminators
● Power Management for Notebook
● Battery Powered Instrumentation
|Line Regulation||0.2% Max|
|Load Regulation||0.4% Max|
|Operating Junction Temperature Range||-40 to 125° C|