6.35×6.35x25mm Flexible Movement Coupling
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
it is widely used to connect servo motor, stepper motor, encoder, screw driving, machine platform, etc.
Email when stock available
- Absorption of parallel, angular misalignments and shaft end-play by spring action.
- Widely used in drive systems for encoders, instrumentation, lead screws, small pumps, feed rollers and anywhere a light to medium duty, torsionally flexible coupling is required.
- Great for linear motion on 3D Printer, CNC, and other applications.
- Bearings may require lubrication and break in period.
- Linear bearing ball cage, hardened coat of both ends ring.
- Shaft: 6.35mm x 6.35mm
- Length: 25mm
- Diameter: 20mm
- Material: Aluminium