3D Printer Filament PLA+ eSUN 1.75mm 1Kg Red
eSUN red eSilk PLA filament is a 3D printing material produced by eSUN.
It is a modified version of the standard PLA.
Compared to the original formulation, it contains a bright-effect, polyester-like additive that gives the material a silky and shiny finish 3D Printer Filament PLA
- Printing Temperature: 190-220 °C
- Heated Bed Temperature: Not required / 60 – 80°C recommended
- Filament Density: 1.24 g/cm³
- Heat Distortion Temperature (0.45MPa): 56 °C
- Melt Flow Index: 5 g/10min (190°C/2.16KG）
- Tensile Strength: 65 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 8%
- Flexural Strength: 97 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 3,600 MPa
- IZOD Impact Strength: 4 KJ/㎡
- Furniture accessories, decoration, outdoor decoration and other fields.