10A Bridge Rectifier
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
KBU1010 10A 1000V Diode bridge Rectifier IC KBU-1010
- The rectifier bridge uses the unidirectional conductivity of the diode to convert the alternating current into direct current.
- A bridge rectifier is an arrangement of four or more diodes in a bridge circuit configuration that provides the same output polarity for either input polarity.
- It is used for converting an alternating current (AC) input into a direct current (DC) output.
- A bridge rectifier provides full-wave rectification from a two-wire AC input, therefore resulting in lower weight and cost when compared to a rectifier with a 3-wire input from a transformer with a center-tapped secondary winding.
- Stable Performance: With good temperature and power cycle ability ensures more stable performance.
- Feature: The rectifier bridge has the characteristics of small size and convenient to use.
- Use Widely: As a kind of power component, the rectifier bridge is widely used.
- Used in a variety of power supply equipment.
- Application: Suitable for household appliances and industrial electronic circuits.
- Ideal for P.C. Board mounting
- High surge current capability
- 1 X 10A Bridge Rectifier