- UT270 series can quickly and safely measure the grounding system without disconnecting circuit ground lines or the need of auxiliary electrodes.
- It can measure resistance from 0.01Ω with a resolution of 0.001Ω.
- UT275 can also measure leakage current up to 30A.
- These clamps’double insulation design makes them durable tools for outdoor work and eﬀective in blocking interference signals from the environment.
- Electric power, telecommunication, meteorology, oil field, building and industry
- Resistance limit alarm
- Auto range
- Low battery indication
- Data hold
- Data recall
- LCD backlight
- Auto calibration
- 1 x UT275 Clamp Earth Ground Tester
|Earth Ground Resistance (Ω)||0.01~0.099Ω||±(1%+0.01)|
|Leakage current (A)||0mA~299mA||±(2.5%+2mA)|
|Auto power off||√|
|Power||1.5V battery (LR6) x 4|
|Display||47mm x 28.5mm|
|Product color||Red and grey|
|Product net weight||1320g|
|Product size||293mm x 90mm x 66mm|
|Standard accessories||Batteries, test ring, tool box|
|Standard individual packing||Gift box, English manual|
|Dimensions||29.3 × 9.0 × 6.6 cm|