Micro SD Card Module
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Micro SD card mini TF card reader module SPI interfaces with level converter chip
- This is a Micro SD(TF) module. It is compatible with TF SD card (commonly used in Mobile Phone) which is the most tiny card in the market.
- SD module has various applications such as data logger, audio, video, graphics.
- This module will greatly expand the capability an Arduino can do with their poor limited memory.
- This module has SPI interface and 5V power supply which is compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega.
- Working Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Size: 20x28mm
- Interface: SPI
- Compatible: MicroSD
- Supports Micro SD cards, Micro SDHC card (high speed card)
- level conversion circuit board that interfaces level for 5V or 3.3V
- power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- is a standard communication interface SPI interface
- 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- 1 x Micro SD Card Module