MCP9808 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
275.00 EGP (-9%)
This I2C digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise we’ve ever seen, with a typical accuracy of ±0.25°C over the sensor’s -40°C to +125°C range and precision of +0.0625°C. They work great with any microcontroller using standard i2c. There are 3 address pins so you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions. Best of all, a wide voltage range makes is usable with 2.7V to 5.5V logic!
- Simple I2C control
- Up to 8 on a single I2C bus with adjustable address pins
- 0.25°C typical precision over -40°C to 125°C range (0.5°C guaranteed max from -20°C to 100°C)
- 0.0625°C resolution
- Operating Current: 200 μA
- Sensing Temperature: -40ºC ~ 125ºC
- Accuracy: 0.25ºC
- Voltage Supply: 2.7V ~ 5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC ~ 125ºC
- Uses any I2C address from 0x18 thru 0x1F
- 1 x MCP9808 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.