Arduino Pro MEGA 2560
Embedded version of Mega 2560 CH340G / ATmega2560-compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 board. Built in ATmega2560 Atmel microcontroller and CH340G USB-UART interface chip.
- The Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 board adopts an ATmega2560 microcontroller and a USB-UART CH340 adapter.
- The board is compatible with Mega 2560.
- The board has a compressed form factor of 38X54mm which is an excellent solution for enterprise development on the basis of ATmega2560.
- The functions of Mega Pro are the same as that of the Mega 2560. Although it is an Embed board, it is as stable as the Mega Board. It uses the original chip, and there are also high quality 16MHz quartz resonators on the board.
- There is a Micro USB connector on the board that allows you to connect the micro-controller to the computer via the USB-UART CH340 adapter (driver installation may be required).
- Download drivers: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android.
- The board can be powered directly from the Micro-USB connector, or via the corresponding contact on the board (Vin). The voltage regulator used operates in the range from 6 to 9V DC.
- The maximum output current at 5V is about 800mA, while at 3.3V it is about 800mA.
- The voltage regulator allows up to 18V to be used as an input value, however, we do not recommend exceeding the above recommended values, as this can lead to excessive heat and damage to the device.
- 1 x Mega 2560 PRO
Out of the authority
|Force IN.|| |
Force IN. VIN / DC jack
|Clock frequency|| |
|Operating voltage supply|| |
|Digital I / O|| |
|Analog I / O|| |
|Memory size|| |
|Ram pattern / size data|| |
|ROM style / size data|| |
|Interface style|| |
|Operating temperature|| |
° -40С / + 85С °
|Dimensions||5.4 × 3.8 × 0.2 cm|