STM32F401CCU6 Development Board For Arduino
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
STM32F401 Minimum System Development Board Module STM32F401CCU6
- The module has two 20-pin headers enabling the use of numerous microcontroller peripheral systems, a USB Type C connector, a SWD connector (for an external programmer) and a user diode.
- The set is characterized by small dimensions and allows you to quickly and cheaply start your adventure with 32-bit microcontrollers from the STM32 family.
– STM32F401CCU6 microcontroller:
– Core: Cortex M4 with FPU
– Maximum clock frequency of 84 MHz
– 256 kB of Flash memory
– 64 kB of RAM
– Interfaces: 3 x I2C 4 x SPI / 2x I2S SDIO 3 x USART USB 2.0 OTG Full Speed
– 1 x A / C converter: 16-channel
– RTC clock
– 8 x timer
– The system is powered with the voltage from 1.7 V to 3.6 V
The board also includes:
– One user LED
– LED indicating power
– Reset button
– Micro USB-C connector
– Goldpin headers for I / O ports
– Goldpin headers for the programmer
– The set includes goldpin headers to be soldered
- The chip is the cheapest, even cheaper than some F1, and crushed F1 on the main frequency, and has a floating-point arithmetic module, the IO port contains all the basic functions.
- Therefore, it is possible to provide a learning platform with a very high cost performance for beginners. In practical applications, it is not because the computing power is insufficient, and the IO port is incomplete and hinders development.
- The GND is changed to 5V B9 5V GND, which can directly connect a small steering gear without additional wiring and reduce development time.
- 84Mhz Freq，64KB RAM, 256KB ROM, 36 I/0 MAX
- 25MHZ high-speed crystal & 32.768Khz 6PF low-speed crystal
- Flash pads have been reserved to provide USB DiSk && FATFFS routines
- The internal 10K resistor of BOOT is pulled down. Press the BOOT key to enter the ISP mode.
- Factory-programmed breathing light & USBCDC test procedure
- 1 X STM32F401 CCU6 Development Board For Arduino
|Dimensions||5.2 × 2.1 cm|