No products in the cart.
STM32F401CCU6 Development Board For Arduino
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
STM32F401 Minimum System Development Board Module STM32F401CCU6
Email when stock available
- The module has two 20-pin headers enabling the use of numerous microcontroller peripheral systems, a USB Type C connector, a SWD connector (for an external programmer) and a user diode.
- The set is characterized by small dimensions and allows you to quickly and cheaply start your adventure with 32-bit microcontrollers from the STM32 family.
– STM32F401CCU6 microcontroller:
– Core: Cortex M4 with FPU
– Maximum clock frequency of 84 MHz
– 256 kB of Flash memory
– 64 kB of RAM
– Interfaces: 3 x I2C 4 x SPI / 2x I2S SDIO 3 x USART USB 2.0 OTG Full Speed
– 1 x A / C converter: 16-channel
– RTC clock
– 8 x timer
– The system is powered with the voltage from 1.7 V to 3.6 V
The board also includes:
– One user LED
– LED indicating power
– Reset button
– Micro USB-C connector
– Goldpin headers for I / O ports
– Goldpin headers for the programmer
– The set includes goldpin headers to be soldered
- The chip is the cheapest, even cheaper than some F1, and crushed F1 on the main frequency, and has a floating-point arithmetic module, the IO port contains all the basic functions.
- Therefore, it is possible to provide a learning platform with a very high cost performance for beginners. In practical applications, it is not because the computing power is insufficient, and the IO port is incomplete and hinders development.
- The GND is changed to 5V B9 5V GND, which can directly connect a small steering gear without additional wiring and reduce development time.
- 84Mhz Freq，64KB RAM, 256KB ROM, 36 I/0 MAX
- 25MHZ high-speed crystal & 32.768Khz 6PF low-speed crystal
- Flash pads have been reserved to provide USB DiSk && FATFFS routines
- The internal 10K resistor of BOOT is pulled down. Press the BOOT key to enter the ISP mode.
- Factory-programmed breathing light & USBCDC test procedure
- 1 X STM32F401 CCU6 Development Board For Arduino
|5.2 × 2.1 cm