Raspberry Pi Pico
1st Micro-controller Platform with the first in-house designed MCU silicon, RP2040. This Raspberry Pi Pico is a microcontroller board that can perform physical computing and can be easily reprogrammed over the USB connection.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is a motherboard or single-board computer where you can use it to play games, work, record data, browse the Internet, watch movies, like a media player, and many more.
- Raspberry Pi Pico is not designed to replace the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (or similar board), it is more for physical computing projects where it controls anything from small electronic components, LEDs, motors; reading information from sensors, or communicate with other microcontrollers.
- You can always connect the Raspberry Pi Pico to any preferred computer with Windows, macOS, Linux that supports Python 3.0, yet connecting it with the Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer will be perfect as it is designed by the same team.
- The official Operating System, Raspberry Pi OS comes pre-installed with Thonny Python IDE which is ready for you to get started writing MicroPython code for Pico.
- Raspberry Pi Pico is not only super affordable, but it is also ready to be embedded in any product out of the box.
- With the unique PCB design, for both prototyping, and also SMT (Surface Mount Technology); it is perfect for everyone.
- Raspberry Pi Pico is extended out to 40-pin 21 x 51 DIP (Dual Inline Package) style, 1mm thick PCB with 0.1″ (100mil) through-hole pins.
- The width between holes is breadboard friendly, so students, makers, and engineers can use Pico on a breadboard or any standard PCB board for development or prototyping.
- Of course, you still need to solder the header pins manually.
- Besides considering the ease of use for digital making, Raspberry Pi Pico is also ready for production.
- The pins are further extended to the PCB edge with the castellated circuit board. This enables it to be soldered to another PCB board without the need for extra header pins, making a smaller and compact finished product.
- 1 X Raspberry Pi Pico
- 2 x 20-pin Straight Header Male Pin