MAX6675 Module for Thermocouple K Type
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
185.00 EGP (-5%)
This K Type Thermocouple can be used to measure temperatures up to 600 degree Celsius! Great for industrial projects, 3D Printers, DIY and hobby projects which require a high temperature to be measured.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Most electronic semiconductor based temperature can measure up to 150 degree Celsius only. This K Type Thermocouple can be used to measure temperatures up to 600 degree Celsius! Great for industrial projects, 3D Printers, DIY and hobby projects which require a high temperature to be measured.
- This thermocouple doesn’t use semiconductor based technology to detect the temperature.
- Rather it uses s specialized metal which varies the voltage according the temperature. This allows you to use this sensor up to 600 degree Celsius.
- The wiring is also manufactured to withstand this temperature.
- A thermocouple on its own is difficult to use as the output voltage change with respect to temperature is very small.
- To detect this voltage and calculate the temperature, we can also included a dedicated thermocouple sensor module – the MAX6675 Module.
- This module, constantly monitors the output voltage from the thermocouple, calculates the corresponding temperature and outputs this use a SPI interface.
- The SPI Interface can be used to get the temperature on an Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any other general purpose micro-controller.
- The MAX6675 is Thermocouple temperature sensor amplifier having linearity correction, thermocouple break detection and serial ADC output, its temperature resolution capability is 0. 25 Degree, cold junction compensation range –20 ~ + 80 Degree, wide operating voltage range 3.0 ~ 5.5V.
- For more details ,check the data-sheet. MAX6675 K-Type Thermocouple Temperature Sensor performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple.
- The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI™-compatible ,read-only format. MAX6675 converter resolves temperatures to 0-25°C, allows readings as high as +1024°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8 LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +700°C.
- 1 X MAX6675 Module
- 1 X K-type Thermocouple
- 1 x Jumper Wire (Female Female)
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.