LM75A I2C Temperature Sensor
LM75A is a high-speed I2C interface, temperature sensor, in the temperature range -55 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃ The temperature was directly converted to digital signals, and to achieve the accuracy of 0.125 ℃. MCU can be read directly via I2C bus data in its internal registers, and through I2C to four data registers operates to set different operating modes.
LM75A has three selectable logic address pins, making it possible to simultaneously connect eight devices on the same bus without address conflict.
Module with temperature warning indicator.
- I2C bus interface, the device address 7 Slave Address 1001xxx, the same bus can expand outside 8 devices
- Power range: 2.8V ~ 5.5V
- Temperature range: -55 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- 11 ADC provides a temperature resolution of 0.125 ℃
- Temperature accuracy : ± 2 ℃ (-25 ℃ ~ 100 ℃)
- ± 3 ℃ (-55 ℃ ~ 125 ℃)
- Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set points
- In order to reduce power consumption, the current consumption in shutdown mode is only 1.0μA;
- On power-up the device can be used as a stand-alone temperature controllers
- ESD protection: In JESD22A114 standard, it can be 2000V HBM mode
In JESD22A115 standard, can 200V MM mode
In JESD22-C101 standard, it can be 1000V CDM mode
In JEDEC Standard (JESD78) made up to 100mA latch-up test
- Package included: 1 x LM75A I2C Temperature Sensor