DM860 Stepper Motor Driver
DM860 Microstep driver 2 phase 7.2A DC18-80V
The DM860 is a fully digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM860 can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM860 an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
1. Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
2. Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology,offers optimal responses with different motors
3. Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output, thus offers smoother motor movement
4. 16 selectable microstep resolutions including 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600, 51200, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 8000, 10000, 20000, 40000
5. Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
6. Input voltage 24-80VDC
7. Selectable peak current including 2.40A, 3.08A, 3.77A, 4.45A, 5.14A, 5.83A, 6.52A, 7.20A
8. Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz, TTL compatible and optically isolated input
9 . Automatic idle-current reduction
10. Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
11. Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
12. Over-voltage, over-current protections
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 42. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, engraving machines, labeling machines, laser cutters, pick-place devices, and so on. Particularly adapt to the applications desired with low noise, low heating, high speed and high precision.