Air Quality and Dust Sensor GP2Y10
The Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F sensor is an optical sensor that allows to determine the quality of air, by detecting the level of particles in the air.
Its operation is based on an infrared emitting diode and a photo-transistor are positioned inside the device to detect light reflected by dust or particles in the air.
- The sensor has a maximum current consumption of 20mA, being typically a value of 11mA and can be powered with a voltage source of up to 7V.
- The sensor output is analogously proportional to the density of particles in the environment, with a sensitivity of 0.5V / 0.1mg / m3.
- Model: GP2Y1010AU0F
- Analog Sensor
- Manufacturer: Sharp
- Power Supply: 5 to 7 Volts DC
- Typical Consumption Current: 11mA
- 1 X Air Quality and Dust Sensor GP2Y10
|Dimensions||4.5 × 3 × 1.8 cm|