No products in the cart.
1.2v 12v ZB2L3 18650 Li-ion Lithium Battery Capacity Tester + Resistance Lead-acid Battery Capacity Meter Discharge Tester
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This circuit in order to improve the voltage measurement accuracy, specially designed DC bias, when the terminal is what all don’t pick will display a small voltage, does not affect the actual measurement, if you are short connected with the input terminal (absolute 0V) will display 0. To understand the principle can consult the superposition theorem in electrical engineering.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- 55,00 EGP
The maximum battery capacity range:
9999Ah (1Ah=1000mAh) value of the larger through the decimal point shift switch,
when lower than 10Ah shows X.XXX, above 10Ah show for XX.XX, and so on.
1. The battery under test should be fully charged first.
2. Connect the positive pole of the battery under test to the input positive, the negative pole to the input negative pole, and the reverse polarity (the reverse connection with the load may damage the circuit)! Connect the load to the output positive and output negative, and give the tester micro USB working power (not available for desktop or notebook USB), and the battery voltage is displayed.
3. To start the test directly, just press the “OK” button, the tester can automatically set the appropriate termination voltage according to the battery full charge voltage, and will flash the display 3 times to start the test. Need to manually set the termination voltage only need to press the “+” or “-” button to modify the battery voltage display state, the termination voltage display is P beginning, the latter represents the voltage value, the resolution is 0.1V, after setting, press “OK” “start testing.
4. After the test starts, the tester will turn on the electronic switch that controls the load. The test process data display will show up between the discharge capacity (Ah), the current discharge current (A) and the battery voltage (V). When the battery voltage reaches the set termination voltage, the tester cuts off the load control switch, and the display data stays on the capacity (Ah) and flashes rapidly with the corresponding indicator light. The capacity displayed at this time is the actual discharge capacity of the battery. “OK” can terminate the flashing to make the data display stably. Press the “OK” button again to return to the power-on state and replace the battery test.
Error code and meaning:
Err1: Battery voltage is higher than 15V
Err2: Battery voltage is lower than the set termination voltage
Err3: The battery cannot withstand the load discharge current or the line internal resistance is too large
Err4: The current is too large (current exceeds 3.1A)
Err5: Improper use or wiring error has caused the device to burn out and cannot be used (current sampling or control switch MOS burned)
Note: If the battery is reversed, the load is on and the load current is large (about >0.8A).), it will damage the circuit switch tube! !
- 1 X 1.2v 12v ZB2L3 18650 Li-ion Lithium Battery Capacity Tester + Resistance Lead-acid Battery Capacity Meter Discharge Tester