XTW100 USB Programmer with Software Driver
XTW100 USB Programmer with Software Driver 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS SPI FLASH Motherboard Multifunctional CH341A upgrade
- This low-cost mini USB CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer is intended to support 24xx Series EEPROM and 25xx series SPI flash 8pin/16 pin chip.
- It is equipped with CH 341A chip, can automatically recognize 25 series chip, and its 24/25 series indicator lamp enables the user to easily recognize module’s working status.
- This awesome programmer is also user-friendly because it supports USB to TTL conversion and the SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board makes the connection with different chips easily.
- CH341 is a USB bus convert chip, providing UART, printer port, parallel and synchronous serial with 2-wire or 4-wire through USB bus.
- In UART mode, CH341 provides alternant rate control signals such as serial transfer enable, serial receive in ready etc.
- It also supplies common MODEM communication signal in order to expand UART for computer or upgrade common synchronous interface device to USB bus directly.
- In printer port mode, CH341 supplies standard USB printer port which compounds USB relevant protocol and Windows operating system used to upgrade ordinary parallel printer to USB bus directly.
- In parallel mode, CH341 gives out 8-bit parallel in EPP or MEM mode.
- It can be used to input/output data directly without MCU/DSP.
- Besides, CH341A also supports some common synchronous serial such as 2-wire (SCL, SDA) and 4-wire (CS, SCK/CLK, MISO/SDI/DIN and MOSI/SDO/DOUT) interface.
- Recognize 25 series chip automatically
- Supports download STC series procedure of single chip
- SPI pin to support expanding the utility
- 1 X XTW100 USB Programmer with Software Driver
Price for 8 items$ 75.20
|Status indicator lamp||24/25 status indicator lamp|
|Converter board||SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8|
|Windows supported||Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8 (32/64bit) system|
|Power supply output||5V-3.3V|
|Applications||PC motherboard, LCD monitor, DVD, router program reading and writing|