Wireless Transceiver Serial UART (1km Range)
- Serial UART, Can work directly with your Micro-controller or Arduino TX/RX
- Long-distance wireless transmission (1Km line of sight with baud rate 5,000 bps).
- Easy to use.
- Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmitting power .
- Default 9600 baud. Can operate at higher speed but with the expense of more error and shorter range. Baud rate/channel can be modified using specific AT command.
- You can change the wireless module parameters (baud rate, channel, and power dBm) by AT command.
- Three working modes, adapting to different application situations.
- Built-in MCU, performing communication with external device through serial port.
- The number of bytes transmitted unlimited to one time.
- Supply voltage: 3.2V to 5.5VDC
- Communication distance: 1,000m
- Working frequency: 433.4MHz to 473.0MHz.
- Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps（default 9.6Kbps）
- Receiving sensitivity: -117dBm to -100dBm
- Transmit power: -1dBm to 20dBm
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 27.8mm x 14.4mm x 4mm
- Power, 3.3 V to 5 V. (this pin is marked by white square)
- RX (TTL)
- TX (TTL)
- PIN5 (High level enter AT control mode)