WIFI smart lamp holder Sonoff
- E27 socket is compatible with most bulbs
- Maximum load: 450W (2A)
- Plug & play product, easy to install;
- Remote ON / OFF – Anytime, anywhere, from now on you can turn the LED-strip on and off remotely
- Mobile App support – Free iOS and Android mobil App: eWeLink
- Sync status – Check actual status (turned ON or OFF) with the mobile App
- Timer – Various timer functions: single time, scheduled turn on/off, countdown/timer, loop.
- Share control – Control the device together with your family
- Scene – Turn ON / OFF a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart scene – Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from the sensor
- Compatibility – Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and Google Nest
It is a Plug& Play product, you just need to install Sonoff Slampher between your existing socket and your traditional bulb and you’re ready with you smart bulb. Socket connects with its WIFI to cloud via your home or office WiFi network directly and can be remotely turned on and off , available both for Android and iOS phones.
Group control makes it easy to control the lighting of a whole area, and multiple sockets can be controlled together in . The app also provides you scheduled ON/OFF features, and lights can be also controlled by creating smart home automations with Smart Scene feature. For example, you may use a PIR motion sensor or a door/window open sensor to turn on the lights automatically.
As all other Sonoff products, it support voice control to turn on/off via Alexa and Google Assistant.
Its universal E27 base fits for most standard light fittings.