- The Water Flow sensor measures the rate of a liquid flowing through it.
- The YF-S401 water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, flow rotor, and hall effect sensor.
- It is usually used at the inlet end to detect the amount of flow. When liquid flows through the sensor, a magnetic rotor will rotate
and the rate of rotation will vary with the rate of flow.
- The hall effect sensor will then output a pulse width signal.
- Connect it to a microcontroller and you can monitor multiple devices such as your coffee maker, sprinkler, or anything else, and control the water flow rate to suit your needs!
- When water flows through, the internal rotor will change its speed with different rates of flow, and the hall effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal.
- Use with laser cutters or CNC to measure if and how much water is flowing through a laser tube or CNC spindle for cooling.
- Red: Power In
- Black: Ground
- Yellow: Signal Output
- 1 x Water Flow Sensor YF-S401 Flow meter 0.3-6L/min 3.5mm White
|Working Voltage||DC 5V~24V|
|Maximum Working Current||15mA @ 5V DC|
|Flow Rate Range||0.3~6L/min|
|Load Capacity||≤10mA (DC 5V)|
|Dimensions||3.4 × 5.8 cm|