- UT270 series can quickly and safely measure the grounding system without disconnecting circuit ground lines or the need of auxiliary electrodes.
- It can measure resistance from 0.01Ω with a resolution of 0.001Ω.
- UT275 can also measure leakage current up to 30A.
- These clamps’double insulation design makes them durable tools for outdoor work and eﬀective in blocking interference signals from the environment.
- Grounding resistance measurement in electricity, telecommunication, meteorology, oilfield, architecture and industrial electric equipment
- Low battery indication
- 1 x UT278A Clamp Earth Ground Tester
|Earth Ground Resistance (Ω)||0.01~0.099Ω||±(1%+0.01)|
|Leakage current (A)||0mA~9mA||±(2.5%+1mA)|
|Display count||4 digits LCD display|
|Resistance measurement frequency||＞1kHz||√|
|Single measurement time||1 second||√|
|Current limit alarm||1mA~499mA||√|
|Current measurement frequency||50Hz/60Hz||√|
|Auto power off|
|Visual and audible alarm||√|
|Jamming signal recognition||√|
|Dimensions||28.5 × 8.5 × 5.6 cm|