- Digital Multimeter UT50 series (hereafter referred to as “the Meter”) are 2000-count hand-held instruments featuring stable performance, versatile functions, high degree of reliability&accuracy.
- They are designed with large-scale integrated circuits, dual integral A/D converter as well as overloaded protection.
- The series can measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature, diode and continuity, making the series a perfect tool for users.
- UT50 Series are designed and manufactured in compliance with: IEC61010, CAT 1000V, CAT 600V and CAT 300V, Double Insulation and Pollution Degree.
- 1 x UNI-T UT51 Standard Digital Multimeters
|DC voltage range||0.2 - 1000 V|
|AC voltage range||2 - 750 V|
|AC current range||0.02 - 10 A|
|DC current range||0.2 - 10 A|
|Basic accuracy (AC current)||±(1%+3)|
|Basic accuracy (AC voltage)||±(0.8%+3)|
|Basic accuracy (DC current)||±(0.8%+1)|
|Basic accuracy (DC voltage)||±(0.5%+1)|
|Dimensions||8.8 × 3.4 × 19.0 cm|