Distance measurement sensor is a low-cost full functionality solution for distance measurement applications.
The module is based on the measurement of time flight of ultrasonic pulse, which is reflected by an object. The distance to be measured mainly depends on the speed of ultrasonic waves in space or air –which is a constant- and the flight time of the pulse.
The module performs these calculations and outputs a pulse width depends on the measured distance, this pulse is easily interfaced to any microcontroller.
- Supply Voltage: +5Vdc
- Supply Current: 10mA
- Measurement Distance: Range from 2cm to 400cm.
- Input Trigger Pulse: is 5V TTL compatible (5 μs minimum).
- Output Echo Pulse: is 5V TTL compatible.
- Size: 44.5mm W x 20mm H x 15mm D.
- Interface Connector: 4-pin header SIP, 0.1” spacing.
- Operating Temperature: range 0° – 70° C.