Ublox NEO-6mV2 GPS Module
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ublox NEO-6mV2 GPS Module NEO-6M GY-NEO6MV2 Board with Antenna for Arduino Diy Kit
- The module uses serial communication and only 2 pins (RX and TX) allowing communication with the most diverse types of equipment and microcontrollers such as Arduino, PIC, ARM and also cards like Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, Cubieboard and others that have serial interface.
- This module is widely used in projects involving robots and drones, due to its ease of use, small size and weight, and high reliability.
- GPS module GY-NEO6MV2
- Power supply: 2.7 to 5V DC
- Operating current: 45 mA
- Serial / TTL communication
- Built-in antenna
- Battery for data backup
- 3.3 and 5V compatible signal level
- Standard communication rate: 9600
- Warm start: 1s
- Cold start: 27s
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 ° C
- Accuracy: 5m
- Module with antenna, mini size with strong signal.
- EEPROM save the configuration parameter data when power down.
- With data backup.
- With LED signal lights.
- Compatible with various flight control modules.
- Power supply: 3V-5V
- Models: GY – GPS6MV2
- The default baud rate: 9600
- 1 X GY-NEO6MV2 GPS Module
- 1 X Antenna
|Dimensions||3,5 × 2,5 × 2,5 cm|