TP4056 1A Lithium Battery Charging Board Module TYPE-C
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
New TP4056 1A lithium battery charging board module TYPE-C USB interface charging protection combo
Customers who bought this item also bought
- This board has charging function and battery discharge protection function.
- Input with TYPE C USB female
- You can directly use the mobile phone charger to input the lithium battery.
- And still have input voltage wiring solder joints, which can be very convenient DIY
- When the battery is connected for the first time, there may be no voltage output between OUT+ and OUT-. At this time, the protection circuit can be activated by plugging in the 5V voltage and charging the battery.
- The battery is shorted from the B+ B- and then connected.
- A charge is required to activate the protection circuit.
- When using the mobile phone charger for input, please note that the charger must be able to output 1A or above, otherwise it may not be able to charge normally.
- The TYPE C USB socket and the + – pad next to it are the power input terminals and are connected to 5V.
- B+ is connected to the positive electrode of the lithium battery, and B- is connected to the negative electrode of the lithium battery.
- OUT+ and OUT- are connected to the load, such as the positive and negative poles of the moving boost board or other loads.
- Connect the battery to B+ B-, insert the phone charger into the USB socket, the red light is charging, and the blue light is full.
- 1A lithium battery charging and protection integrated board charging + protection 2 in one charging module
- The load on the OUT should be disconnected while charging.
- 1 X TP4056 1A lithium battery charging board module TYPE-C