Schneider Overload Relay LRD10
Schneider Three-pole thermal overload relays designed to protect ac circuits against overloads, phase failure, long starting times and prolonged stalling of the motor.
- The LRD10 is a Thermal Overload Relay with a 4.6 to 10A setting range.
- It is compensated with phase failure sensitive, manual or automatic reset.
- With its integrated manual-automatic reset and simple installation in screw clamp terminals, by spring terminal, by ring terminals and by EverLink terminals version, model LRD thermal overload relays are very reliable.
- They can be combined with TeSys contactors to form an extremely compact starter.
- Safe and effective protection
- 0 to 400Hz Network frequency
- 1 X Schneider overload relays LRD10
|Contact Current Rating||6 A|
|Terminal Type|| |
|Number Of Auxiliary Contacts||2|
|FLC Motor Rating||4 - 6A|
|Mounting Style||Direct Contactor|
|Normal State Configuration||1NO+1NC|
|Contact Voltage Rating||690VAC|
|Dimensions||1.23 × 4.5 × 6.6 cm|