STM32F407 Discovery Kit
The STM32F407 DISCOVERY kit leverages the capabilities of the STM32F407 high performance microcontrollers, to allow users to easily develop applications featuring audio.
Email when stock available
It includes an ST-LINK embedded debug tool, one ST-MEMS digital accelerometer, a digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs, push-buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
To expand the functionality of the STM32F407 DISCOVERY kit with ethernet connectivity, LCD display and more…
- STM32F407 micro-controller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 with FPU core, 1-Mbyte Flash memory, 192-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 on STM32F407 DISCOVERY (old reference) or ST-LINK/V2-A on STM32F407G-DISC1 (new order code)
- Debug port
- Virtual Com port (with new order code only)
- Mass storage (with new order code only)
- External Application Power Supply: 3V and 5V
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02 ST-MEMS audio sensor Omni-directional digital microphone
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces: Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- CS43L22 audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:Two push-buttons (user and reset)USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBUS and LD8 (red) over-current
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32068 to use legacy standard libraries.
- 1 x stm32f4-discovery-kit-for-stm32f407