RCWL-0516 Microwave Radar Sensor Switch Module
RCWL-0516 microwave radar sensor switch module human body sensor module intelligent sensor detector. Compared with the traditional infrared feeling PIR, with the penetrating detection capability
- RCWL-0516 is a microwave motion sensor module which use the technology from Doppler Radar.
- with feature of high sensitivity, long distance detecting, stability, large induction angle, wide working voltage .
- The microwave antennas are integrated onto the small printed circuit board, making it a completely self-contained unit.
- It’s widely used in kinds of human lighting switch and burglar alarm systems and devices.
- The CDS pins are where you can attach an optional light sensor, a light dependent resistor (LDR). The LDR can actually be hooked up two ways:
- Using the two CDS pads on the top of the sensor printed circuit board.
- By connecting one end to the CDS pin on the main terminal section and the other end of the LDR to ground.
- The light sensor will disable the device when it detects ambient light. You may also use the CDS pin as an Enable control for the module.
- Adjust repeat trigger time, default trigger time is 2s.
- increasing capacitor’s capacity will make repeat trigger time longer.
- Actual counting trigger time can operate as below: Stick capacitor on C-TM, test 9196 3-pin frequency F, repeat trigger time T=(1/f)*32768
- Detection distance adjustment.
- Connect with resistor and detection distance will become shorter.
- If not connected, detection distance is 7m.
- If connected with 1M ohm resistor, detection distance is 5m.
- Internal VCC parallel connect with internal 1M ohm resistor to CDS pin (that is 196 9-pin) by R-CDS ,CDS connects with photoresistor.
- You can close detection function at night
- 1 X RCWL-0516 microwave radar sensor switch module
|Maximum Operating Current||3mA (max)|
|Maximum Transmitting Power||30mW|
|Output Voltage Driving Capacity||100mA|
|Trigger Way||Repeat trigger|
|Output Control Low Level||0V|
|Output Control High Level||3.3V|
|Operating Temperature||-20~80 celsius|
|Dimensions||3.5 × 1.8 × 0.5 cm|