Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-band wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
Email when stock available
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
TO GET STARTED YOU’LL NEED:
- A micro SD card with NOOBS (see Software & OS tab)
- A high-quality 2.5A micro USB power supply, such as the official Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply
Learn more in the hardware help guide.
Read basic and advanced guides to configuring your Raspberry Pi.
Read about accessing your Raspberry Pi remotely.
Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions.
SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of our global distributors and resellers.
Alternatively, you can download NOOBS.
Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian, find more detail about the Raspbian operating system, or read information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.