PIR Motion Sensor Module HC-SR501
HC-SR501 is based on infrared technology, automatic control module, using LHI778 probe design, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-low-voltage operating mode, widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic controlled products.
- Operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V
- Quiescent Current: <50uA
- Level output: High 3.3 V /Low 0V
- Trigger: L can not be repeated trigger/H can be repeated trigger (Default repeated trigger)
- Delay time: 5-200S(adjustable) the range is (0.xx second to tens of second)
- Block time: 2.5S(default) Can be made a range(0.xx to tens of seconds
- Board Dimensions: 32mm*24mm
- Angle Sensor: <100 ° cone angle
- Operation Temp: -15-+70 degrees
- Lens size sensor: Diameter: 23mm(Default)
- The automatic sensor: to enter the sensor output range is high, people leave the sensor range of the automatic delay off high, output low.
- The photosensitive control (optional, factory is not set) may set the photosensitive control during the day or light intensity without induction.
- The temperature compensation (optional, factory is not set): In the summer when the ambient temperature rises to 30 ~ 32 ℃, slightly shorter detection range, temperature compensation can be used as a performance compensation.
- Two trigger mode: (can be selected by jumpers) a, can not repeat the trigger: the sensor output high, the delay time is over, the output will automatically become low from high; b, repeatable trigger: the sensor output high after the delay period, if the human body in its sensing range activities, its output will remain high until after the delay will be left high to low (sensor module review Measured activities of each body will be automatically extended after a delay time, and the final event of the delay time Starting point of time).
- With induction blocking time (the default setting: 2.5S block time): sensor module, after each sensor output (high change Into a low level), you can set up a blockade followed by time period, in this time period the sensor does not accept any sensor signal. This feature can have a “sensor output time” and “blocking time” the interval between the work produced can be applied to detect the interval Products; also inhibit this function during load switching for a variety of interference. (This time can be set at zero seconds – Tens of seconds).
- The working voltage range: the default voltage DC4.5V-20V.
- Micro-power consumption: static current “50 micro amps, especially for battery-powered automatic control products.
- The output high-level signals: types of circuits can be easily and docking.
- 1 x PIR Motion Sensor Module HC-SR501 .