Night Vision Infrared Light 3W For Raspberry Pi Camera
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This Night Vision Infrared Light 3W For Raspberry Pi Camera is the additional focus that can be added to your night vision surveillance camera project using Raspberry Pi.
The Night Vision Camera features the on board photo resistor for the ambient light detection. Also, the on board adjustable resistor controls the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED.
- Small size and Lightweight module
- Easy to use
- Compatible with our 5MP Night Vision Surveillance Camera Module
- Equips onboard photoresistor and adjustable resistor
- Allows adding night vision function to RPi Camera (E) or RPi Camera (F)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 2A~2.2A
- Power: 3W
- Weight: 10g
How to Use:
- Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws
- The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply
- Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically
- When ambient light is lower than the threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa
- 2 x Night Vision Infrared Light 3W For Raspberry Pi Camera
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.