- Wearable Design
- It can be plugged directly into 2.9V – 5.7V development boards
- Adjustable gain
- Both EMG envelope and Raw EMG outputs available.
- Embedded electrode connectors – getting rid of those pesky cables and making the sensor wearable.
- LED Indicators – one power LED, and one LED that brightens when the muscle is flexed.
- Reverse voltage protection.
- polarity power supply pins – The sensor chips don’t burn out when the power is accidentally connected backwards.
- Two mounting holes.
- On/Off switch – Speaking of burning out the board, added an on-board power switch so you can test your power connections more easily. It’s also handy for saving power
- 1 x MyoWare Muscle Sensor SEN-13723
Price for 7 itemsEGP 608.50
|Operating Voltage||2.9V to 5.7V|
|Adjustable Gain Potentiometer||0.01-100K Ohm|
|Input Impedance||110 G ohm|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)||110|
|Input Bias||1 pA|
|Dimensions||5.3 × 2.2 × 0.4 cm|