MQ-3 Alcohol, Ethanol Sensor Module
MQ-3 Gas Sensor with high sensitivity to Alcohol, Gasoline can resist, Smoke, Water vapor interference.
- This module is made using Alcohol Gas Sensor MQ3.
- It is a low cost semiconductor sensor which can detect the presence of alcohol gases at concentrations from 0.05 mg/L to 10 mg/L.
- The sensitive material used for this sensor is SnO2, whose conductivity is lower in clean air.
- It’s conductivity increases as the concentration of alcohol gases increases.
- It has high sensitivity to alcohol and has a good resistance to disturbances due to smoke, vapor and gasoline.
- This module provides both digital and analog outputs.
- Threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted using the preset on the board.
- MQ3 alcohol sensor module can be easily interfaced with Micro-controllers, Arduino Boards, Raspberry Pi etc.
- Operating Voltage : 5V ±0.1
- Current Consumption : 150mA
- Digital Output: TTL digital quantity 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V).
- Analog Output: 0.1~0.3V.
- Concentration : 0.05 mg/L ~ 10 mg/L Alcohol
- Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ 70°C
- Low Cost
- Fast Response
- Stable and Long Life
- Good Sensitivity to Alcohol Gas
- Both Digital and Analog Outputs
- On-board LED Indicator
- VCC: Input Power Supply
- GND: Supply Ground
- DO: Digital Output
- AO: Analog Output
- 1 x MQ-3 Alcohol, Ethanol Sensor Module