MMA7455 Three Axis Digital Tilt Accelerometer Sensor Module for Arduino
The MMA7455L is a Digital Output (I2C/SPI), low power, low profile capacitive micromachined accelerometer
- The MMA7455L is a Digital Output (I2C/SPI), low power, low profile capacitive micro-machined accelerometer featuring signal conditioning, a low pass filter, temperature compensation, self-test, configurable to detect 0g through interrupt pins (INT1 or INT2), and pulse detect for quick motion-detection.
- 0g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external-devices.
- The 0g offset can be customer calibrated using assigned 0g registers and g-Select which allows for command selection for 3 acceleration ranges (2g/4g/8g).
- The MMA7455L includes a Standby Mode that makes it ideal for handheld battery powered electronics.
- Supports 5V power supply input.
- Pin Spacing: 2.54mm
- 1 x MMA7455 Three Axis Digital Tilt Accelerometer Sensor Module for Arduino
|Dimensions||2.9 × 1.4 cm|