MiniQ Motor Wheel Set
This MiniQ motor wheel set is especially designed for education and hobbies. It features a powerful metal gear motors which provide a speedy robot. Easily for assembling to the chassis.
- The custom-designed plastic wheel has a rubber tire measuring 1.65″ (42 mm) in diameter. It is designed to fit the output shafts on the mini metal gearmotors as well as the Solarbotics metal gear motors.
- This rugged wheel is designed to fit securely on the output shafts of the micro metal gearmotors.
- The gearmotors should be mounted onto the side of the hub with the protruding teeth. The output shaft will slide into the socket easily at first but will achieve a snug fit when pressed through to the other edge of the hub.
- The Micro Metal Gearmotor Bracket Extended is specifically designed to work with this wheel.
- The compact bracket enables convenient mounting of popular micro metal gearmotors. The plastic bracket encloses the otherwise exposed gears, and the mounting tabs capture the nuts for easy installation. This version has mounting tabs that allow for use with 49×12 Wheels.
- The motor has a long (0.365″ or 9.27 mm), D-shaped metal output shaft that matches the Pololu wheel 42x19mm . The brass faceplate has two mounting holes threaded for M1.6 screws (1.6 mm diameter, 0.35 mm thread pitch), or you can use the mounting bracket or extended mounting bracket, which are specifically designed to securely mount the gearmotor while enclosing the exposed gears.
- 1 x MiniQ Motor Wheel Set (Motor + Wheel + bracket)
|Rpm||@ 6V: 120|
|Rated current||30mA @ 6V|
|Stall current||@ 6V: 420mA|
|Rated torque||@ 6V: 150 g.cm|
|Stall torque|| |
@ 6V: 540 g.cm
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 cm|