CJMCU-MICS-6814 (Air Quality Co, NH3, Nitrogen Oxide Gas Sensor)
The MiCS-6814 is a 3 sensor device suitable for gas leak detection and outdoor air quality monitoring. MiCS-6814 can detect many unhealthful gases, and three gases can be measured simultaneously due to its multi channels, so it can help you to monitor the concentration of gases where you expect the existence of more than one gas.
- The MICS-6814 Air Quality Sensor , also known by its technical name as the MICS-6814 Gas Sensor, is a safety device used to monitor air quality in different environments in conjunction with microcontrollers, including Arduino, Raspberry Pi , PIC, among others.
- It has the ability to accurately detect the concentration of Carbon Monoxide (CO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Ammonia (NH3), Methane (CH4), Propane (C3H8), Ethanol (C2H5OH), Hydrogen (H2), and Isobutane (C4H10) in a given environment, since these gases are extremely toxic to humans
- Acting on the following scales: 1 – 1000ppm (CO), 0.05 – 10ppm (NO2), 1 – 500ppm (NH3), > 1000ppm (CH4),> 1000ppm (C3H8), 10-500ppm (C2H5OH), 1-1000ppm (H2) and> 1000ppm (C4H10).
- A major differential of this sensor model is the ability to measure / monitor the concentration of three gases simultaneously, having unique channels for each of them (Carbon Monoxide (CO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Ammonia (NH3).
- The sensor is ideal for monitoring air intakes in industries, equipment, air conditioning, offices, schools, homes, and can be used in any environment to provide greater security for those who are monitored, especially in large cities where air pollution reaches alarming levels and dangerous to health.
- Carbon monoxide CO 1 – 1000ppm
- Nitrogen dioxide NO2 0.05 – 10ppm
- Ethanol C2H5OH 10 – 500ppm
- Hydrogen H2 1 – 1000ppm
- Ammonia NH3 1 – 500ppm
- Methane CH4 >1000ppm
- Propane C3H8 >1000ppm
- Iso-butane C4H10 >1000ppm
- 1 X CJMCU-MICS-6814 (Air Quality Co, NH3, Nitrogen Oxide Gas Sensor)
Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ammonia, Methane, Propane, Ethanol, Hydrogen and Isobutane
1 – 1000ppm (CO), 0.05 – 10ppm (NO2), 1 – 500ppm (NH3),> 1000ppm (CH4),> 1000ppm (C3H8), 10-500ppm (C2H5OH), 1 – 1000ppm (H2) and> 1000ppm (C4H10)
|Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC and others|
|Dimensions||1.7 × 1.4 × 0.3 cm|