- Great for electronics hobbies & fixing anything that requires a tactile switch
- These push buttons have an excellent tactile feel and work well as activation devices for microprocessor devices such as Arduino.
- Small little push-button works as”Normally open, momentary closed action”
- The switches are momentary contact SPST and have a nice tactile/audible click when pressed.
- They were a perfect fit after straightening the leads to fit the holes in the printed circuit board
- These small switches make good contact, snap or click when pressed.
- The pin placement is perfect for PC boards and bread boards. On bread boards you will need to flatten the legs so they insert properly.
- 1 X Micro Tactile Switch SMD 2 Pin Push Button
|Operation Temp||-20℃ ~ +70℃|
|Max. Current|| |
|Electrical Life||30,000 Cycles Min|
|Dimensions||0.3 × 0.4 × 0.2 cm|