- It comes with a bifocal lens, with two level magnification.
- 130mm large main lens and a 25mm insert lens.
- 2 bright LED lamps provide sufficient light With helping hand to hold PCB, electronic components etc.
- Comes with a spring tools holding space, which can place auxiliary tools such as screwdriver, forceps, tweezers, wielding material etc.
- The working height of lens can be adjusted no higher than 155mm.
- It can be used for electronic components inspection and repairing.
- It can be used for PCB printing and inspection.
- It can be used for handicrafts, tailoring and drawing.
- High quality, reasonable price and good service.
- An ideal tool when a third hand is required.
- The base surface is lined with steel plate to increase base weight and enhance stability.
- Powered by an external power adapter of 3 * AAA batteries.
- Scope of application: electronic welding, modeling, stamp collecting, embroidery, antiques, biological observation, reading, etc.
|Glass, ABS plastic|
Max working height
|Main lens Size||
|Accessorial Lens Size||
|Main lens Magnifying Multiple||
|Accessorial Lens Magnifying Multiple||
|Dimensions||22.5 × 16.1 × 10.2 cm|