MCP4725 I2C DAC Breakout Board
The MCP4725 is a single-channel 12-bit buffered voltage output DAC with non-volatile memory (EEPROM) that allows you to store configuration register bits (2 bits) and DAC input data (12 bits) to non-volatile EEPROM (14-bit) In memory.
- MCP4725 I2C DAC Breakout Development Board Module has MCP4725 which is an I2C controlled Digital-to-Analog converter (DAC). A very cost-efficient option of DAC allows you to send an analog signal, such as a sine wave, from a digital source, such as the I2C interface on the Arduino microcontroller.
- Digital to analog converters are great for sound generation, musical instruments, and many other creative projects!
- This version of the MCP4725 Breakout came up with few fixes for an issue with the board including the IC footprint, the I2C pinout, changes the overall board dimensions to better fit your projects, and a few more minor tweaks than its previous versions.
- This board breaks out each pin you will need to access and use the MCP4725 including GND and Signal OUT pins for connecting to an oscilloscope or any other device you need to hook up to the board.
- Additionally, the module has onboard SCL, SDA, VCC, and another GND for your basic I2C pinout. The pull-up resistors on this board can be disabled just check the Hookup Guide in the Documents section below for instructions and tips on doing this.
- 1 X MCP4725 I2C DAC Breakout Board
I2C Interface (Standard, Fast, and High-Speed supported)
Mounting Hole Diameter
Distance Between Mounting Hole
2.7V to 5.5V supply
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 cm|