Makerbase MKS Gen V1.4 3D Printer MainBoard Controller
Mega 2560 and ramps1.4 set on a board, to solve complicated Ramps1.4 combination of interfaces, the problem of failure prone.
Replace the motor drive, drive and support 4988 8825 drive.
The circuit board with high-quality 4-layer, heat and made a special optimization; ramps are 2 shelves.
Email when stock available
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Using high-quality MOSFET, and better heat dissipation.
- Using a dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, the voltage converter chip to solve the heat problem Ramps.
- Can accept 24V input power under the same system can be hot-bed current is reduced to 1/4, an effective solution to the hot bed MOS pipe heat problems.
- The firmware can use open source firmware Marlin, ramps1.4 identical configuration and can directly replace Ramps1.4.
- Can be connected to the control panel and 12864LCD Ramps1.4,2004LCD control panel.
- Reserved for motor pulse and direction output ports for easy plug-in high-current To add a large current (eg 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
- Reserved Ramps1.4 on Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interface that provides three 5V output, three 12V outputs.
- please confirm your power input ‘+’ and ‘-‘ carefully before electricity,or the board will be Short circuit or burn, we won’t supply this kind of warranty!!!
- Before wire connection operate, please make sure the power supply is output the right voltage, make sure the drives are not reverse, otherwise it will burn driven, even burn out the motherboard!
- 1 X Motherboard