Liquid Flux 30mL for Stainless Steel
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tin Soldering Liquid Flux for Repairing Electronics, Electrical Appliances, PCs, Mobiles and Automotive.
- Joker Flux, Multi-Purpose.
- Compatible with all Tin Alloy
- High Quality, Activity and Fast Soldering.
- Tip Cleaner and Easy Cleaning.
- Not Corrosive for Electronic Components.
- Strong Insulation Over 25K Ohms.
- Tin Soldering Liquid Flux for Stainless Steel Plates, Lithium Battery, Neodymium Magnets, Silver Alloys, All Copper Alloys, Wires, PCB, BGA, PGA, PPGA, POP and SMD.
- Repairing of Mobiles, as well as for Replacement Micro Switches, Charging Connectors and Rebelling IC Chip Without Stencil.
- Soldering of Glasses Frames, Made of Silver or Galvanized Steel or Stainless Steel.
For Using and Notices:
- Put a Very Little bit of Flux Before Soldering.
- Use Water or any Solvent Such as, Thinner or any Alcohol for Cleaning.
- Use a Wet Soldering Sponge During Tip Cleaning.
- Close After Using & Keep Away from Children.
- Use Enough Water When Touch Eyes or Wounds.
- The Flux is a Light Yellow Viscous Liquid, Packaged in a Transparent Plastic Bottle, Capacity 30mL.
- 1 X Liquid Flux 30mL for Stainless Steel