Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- This is LilyPad Arduino – the main board consisting of an ATmega328 with the Arduino boot-loader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible.
- The LilyPad Arduino 328 Main Board is an Arduino-programmed micro-controller designed to be easily integrated into e-textiles and wearable projects.
- It offers the same functionality you find in other Arduino boards, in a lightweight, round package designed to minimize snagging and profile, with wide tabs that can be sewn down and connected with conductive thread.
- The LilyPad Arduino consists of an ATmega328 with the Arduino boot-loader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible.
- This board will run from 2V to 5V and offers large pin-out holes that make it easy to sew and connect. Each of these pins, with the exception of (+) and (-), can control an attached input or output device (like a light, motor, or switch).
- LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and SparkFun.
- Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing.
- Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available.
- They’re even washable!
|Operating Voltage||2.7-5.5 V|
|Input Voltage||2.7-5.5 V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14|
|Analog Input Channels||6|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|Flash Memory||16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)|
|Clock Speed||8 MHz|
- 1 x Lilypad Board