I2C Arduino Serial Module For LCD
This is I2C Arduino Serial Module For LCD board that can be connected to a standard HD44780 compatible 16×2 , 20×4 or 20×2 Character Display Module that supports 4 bit mode.This board has a PCF8574 I2C chip that converts I2C serial data to parallell data for the LCD display.
- This is a great LCD display compatible with Gadgeteer modules. With limited pin resources, your project will quickly run out of resources using normal LCDs.
- With this I2C interface LCD module, you only need 2 lines (I2C)to display the information.
- If you already have I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all.
- The address can be set from 0x20-0x27.Fantastic for Arduino.
- Power Supply: 5V
- Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574
- Backlight can be enabled or disabled via a jumper on the board
- Contrast control via a potentiometer
- Can have 8 modules on a single I2C bus (change address via solder jumpers)address, allowing
- Size: 41.6mm x 19.2mm
Package included :
1 x I2C Arduino Serial Module For LCD
|Dimensions||4.16 × 1.92 cm|