Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HA17555 Series are ICs designed for accurate time delays or oscillations.
It provides both of trigger terminal and reset terminal in order to enable a wide scope of application including Mono Multi Vibrato and A stable Multi Vibrator, and the number of external components is fewer.
Further, it’s compatible with NE555.
- Mono multi vibrator can be constructed with one resistor and one capacitor.
- Astable multi vibrator can be constructed with two resistors and one capacitor.
- Delay time can be established widely from several μ seconds to several hours.
- Pulse Duty can be controlled.
- The maximum value of both sink current and source current is 200mA.
- Direct connection of output to TTL is possible.
- Temperature/delay time ratio is 50 ppm/°C.
- Output is normally in the on and off states.
- Delay Time Generator (Mono Multi Vibrator)
- Pulse Generator (A stable Multi Vibrator)
- Pulse Width Modulator
- Pulse Location Modulator
- Miss Pulse Detector
- 1 X HA17555 IC