GY-45 MMA845 3-Axis Accelerometer Module
The MMA8452 is a smart low-power, three-axis accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution.
This accelerometer is packed with embedded functions with flexible user programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins.
The MMA8452 has user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g. The device can be configured to generate inertial wake-up interrupt signals allowing the MMA8452 to monitor events and remain in a low power mode during periods of inactivity.
This board breaks out the ground, power, I2C and two external interrupt pins.
- 1.95 V to 3.6 V supply voltage
- ±2g/±4g/±8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- Output Data Rates from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
- I2C digital output interface
- Two programmable interrupt pins Current Consumption: 6 μA – 165 μA
Pin Connection to Arduino
Accelerometer ———- Arduino
3.3V ———————-> 3.3V
SCL ———————-> A5
INT2 ———————> D3
INT1 ———————> D2
GND ——————–> GND
- 1 x GY-45 MMA845 3-Axis Accelerometer Module