Ublox NEO-6m GPS Module
Ublox makes good gps. The Ublox NEO-6M gps engine on this board is a quite good one, with high precision binary output. It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. The gps module have a battery for power backup and EEprom for storing configuration settings.
The antenna is connected to module through ufl cable which allow for flexibility in mounting the gps such that the antenna will always see the sky for best performance. This make it powerful to use with cars and other mobile applications.
The Ublox gps module has serial TTL output, it has four pins:TX, RX, VCC and GND. You can download the u-center software for configuring the gps and changing the settings and much more. It is really good software (see link below).
- Cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V t
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°C
- UART TTL socket
- EEprom to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna
- Dimension: 22X30X13 mm
- Weight: 12g
- 1 x Ublox NEO-6m GPS Module
|Dimensions||2.2 × 3 × 1.3 cm|