ESP8266 ESP-04 Wifi Transceiver Wireless Module
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Out of stock
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V
- IO Port Package: SMD, all IO ports are led out.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- WIFI at 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT command