- The DHT22 is an accurate digital temperature and humidity sensor.
- It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
- It’s fairly simple to use a sensor that can deliver new data once every 2 seconds.
- Simply connect the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin, and the rightmost pin to ground.
- Excellent long-term stability
- All calibration, digital output
- Completely interchangeable
- Long distance signal transmission
- DHT22 includes a capacitive moisture sensor and a NTC temperature measuring element which is connected to a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller, resulting an excellent quality, super fast response time, strong anti-interference ability and extremely cost-efficient.
- 1 X DHT22 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor
Price for 6 itemsEGP 152.50
|Supply Voltage Min.||3.3 V|
|Supply Voltage Max.||5.5 V|
|Humidity Measuring range||0-100% RH|
|Temperature Measuring range||-40~125 Celsius|