DHT22 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor AM2302. This is the most commonly used digital temperature and humidity sensor.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- The DHT22 is an accurate digital temperature and humidity sensor.
- It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
- It’s fairly simple to use a sensor that can deliver new data once every 2 seconds.
- Simply connect the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin, and the rightmost pin to ground.
- Excellent long-term stability
- All calibration, digital output
- Completely interchangeable
- Long distance signal transmission
- DHT22 includes a capacitive moisture sensor and a NTC temperature measuring element which is connected to a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller, resulting an excellent quality, super fast response time, strong anti-interference ability and extremely cost-efficient.
- 1 X DHT22 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.