DC-DC Step Down Converter 8A
Max 8A 200W DC-DC Step Down Buck Converter Power Supply XL4016 PWM Adjustable 4-40V To 1.25-36V Step-Down Board Module
Voltage regulator potentiometer counter-clockwise rotation voltage decreases, if the rotation of the copper column voltage has not changed, you can rotate 5-10 laps.
The XL4016 is a 180 kHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter, capable of driving a 8A load with high efficiency, low ripple, and excellent line and load regulation. Requiring a minimum number of external components, the regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The PWM control circuit is able to adjust the duty ratio linearly from 0 to 100%. An overcurrent protection function is built inside. When short protection function happens, the operation frequency will be reduced from 180KHz to 48KHz. An internal compensation block is built in to minimize external component count.
- LCD Monitor and LCD TV
- Portable instrument power supply
- Telecom / Networking Equipment
- Wide 4V to 40V Input Voltage Range.
- Output Adjustable from 1.25V to 36V.
- High efficiency up to 96%.
- Built-in thermal shutdown function.
- Built-in current limit function.
- Built-in output short protection function.
- Excellent line and load regulation.
Note: Switching regulator Regulating chip XL4016 with Over current protection, Over temperature protection, Short circuit protection.
When reaching maximum output current 8A, need to add fan. Long term work recommended about 5A
- 1 x DC-DC Step Down Converter 8A XL4016 Chip
|Voltage regulating mode||PWM modulation|
|Max output current||8A (more than 5A for long time use)|
|Dimensions||6 × 4.3 × 2.8 cm|